I love making in the hoop embroidery designs. They are cute and fast. I hope you get inspired with this cute Chap Stick Holder Design. Both Designs(Snap Tab and Eyelet are done the same way).
Let’s get started…
Materials: Embroidery Machine.
- PE770 Brother Embroidery Machine:
- Stabilizer(cutaway or tearaway):
-Black Thread(I used it for all steps):
-Kam Snaps and a Press Table:
1. HOOP STABILIZER AND RUN PLACEMENT LINE.
2. FLOAT VINYL OR FELT ON TOP OF PLACEMENT LINE AND RUN THIS STEP(FACE AND HAIR).
3. RUN THIS STEP FOR LITTLE LINE. AFTER MAKING THIS LINE YOU WILL TAKE THE HOOP OFF THE MACHINE AND YOU WILL ADD VINYL OR FELT ON THE BACK OF THE STABILIZER OVER PLACEMENT LINE AND ALSO ON TOP ADDING A PIECE OF VINYL OR FELT JUST ABOVE THE LITTLE LINE. TAPE EVERYTHING IN PLACE.
4. RUN THIS STEP FOR OUTLINE.
5. RUN THIS STEP FOR EYELET HOLE/SNAP TAB HOLES PLACEMENT. CUT AROUND, ADD EYELET/KAM SNAPS AND KEY RING.