HOW TO MAKE AN IN THE HOOP BOW HOLDER
Posted by Norhilda Alvarez on
In this article I'm going to show step by step how to make this cute Love Letter Bow Holder.
For this project I used:
Tear Away Stabilizer
Light Blue Vinyl for the front
Light Blue Felt for the Back
Red Ribbon(Top Part around 7 inches long, Bottom Part around 22 inches long.
1. Run Placement Line
2. Stitch placement line for top and bottom(for ribbon).
3. Tape ribbon on top of placement line and stitch the top.
4. Tape ribbon on top of placement line and stitch the bottom.
5. Put felt or vinyl on top of the placement line in step #1 and run hearts.
6. Run lines.
7. Tape vinyl or felt on the back of stabilizer and run final step.
Be very careful and don't cut the ribbon. :-)